Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Inaa Lilaahi Wa Inaa Ileyhi Raajicuun.

(Waridaad) - Inaa Lilaahi Wa Inaa Ileyhi Raajicuun.

I remember Haji Mohamed Dualeh from my childhood. He was a great friend of my dad. Haji Mohamed Duale was one of the most famous personalities that Somaliland ever seen. As a matter of fact he was the only man that all that knew him as a person agreed that "he is the MAN". An elder statesman, a businessman, a politician who became a formidable parliamentarian, agreat orater with a great many memorable words and statements. Nobody could ever be able to fill the shoes of Dhoolayare, the MAN. Furthermore, Haji Mohamed has raised a large family of very brilliant people.Two of them Mohamud and Ahmed both of them retired senior bankers are here with us in Ottawa. Abdillahi is our young and talented Foriegn Minister, and in my life I met many of his nephews who were all very memorable people.

May Allah bless the soul of the great leader of peopl eand the great worshipper of Allah. On behalf of all the Tani family I am sending my deepest condolences to all the Ahmed yare family, and to all the people of El-Afwein and to all Somaliland on the passing of that irreplacable person of History.

AMIIN

Mohamud Tani
Ottawa, Canada

No comments: